Happy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy

Happy
Dear online friends,
We are happy to have an opportunity with enriching the colorful global village.
On Saturday 25th February at 14.00GMT, there will be the first EFL Student webcast show at World Bridges.

We are hoping for an interesting start to this venture, and already have students interested and due to participate this weekend from Argentina, Hungary, Spain, Taiwan, and (hopefully) other many places in the world. Please help us help students to connect to others interested in improving their English language skills and become more aware of other cultures by connecting and communicating with other English language learners during these webcasts.

Here is a guide for those students who want to take part (the transcript of the slideshow is also included below):


2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Erika Cruvinel said…

    Oh! Sorry about the confusion! It's because we clicked on your profile in blogger, I got a link to Jason's blog, so I thought you were Jason. By the way, what is your name? What do you teach? Are you from Taiwan?
    Well, my name is Erika and I am an EFL teacher in Brazil. I have been working with a group of students in Argentina in a scrapbook project. There is another teacher at my school looking for a partner to work with.
    The project goes like this:
    Two classes from different countries personalize pages of an album with photos, piuctures, texts, anything that expresses their culture, lifestyle, interests. At the end of two months, we mail the paper scrapbook to the partner country. Meanwhile, the students can work on a blog to exchange information and get to know more about one another.

    If you are interested, please send me some information about your group of students (age, level, number of students)

    Warmly
    Erika

    my e-mail: erikat@thomas.org.br

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger 黑巨人Black said…

    Hi ! Dear teacher !
    How's your weekend ? I just study , this week ...
    I post the conversation that between me and 鴻鈞 in my blog . If you could give me a comment , I'll thanks the God !!
    See you in the class !! ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home